Sunday, October 2, 2011

Stunning Sunday Sky


I can't believe I have gone a whole week without posting, but sometimes life and work get in the way. I'll have lots and lots of posts this week as I am on vacation down at the beach. The weather forecast says every day will be sunny and warm, so lots of opportunities for snapshots.

Today's photo is of the sky after one of our thunderstorms from last week finally ended and the sun came out that morning.

I'm doing this with Anyes over at Far Away in the Sunshine. I may miss a week of blogging, but I won't miss a Sunday sky or sunset.

3 comments:

frayedattheedge said...

Have a fabulous time at the beach - I'm looking forward to seeing your photos!

Anyes said...

I am so glad to see you back here and looking forward to your beach snapshots. Enjoy your vacation, Karen

Karen said...

Anne: It will be fun. The weather forecast is for sunny weather the entire week without a cloud in the sky.

Anyes: Lots of opportunities and lots of interesting things to post about. I had sort of run out of ideas at home.