Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunset Sunday


A last sunset on the Intercoastal Waterway at Holden Beach. This time I didn't hold up traffic to take it. There is a public dock under the ICW bridge where the locals gather to fish and trade tall fish tales. They were gracious enough to share the dock with me while I took sunset snapshots.

I was  so fortunate to have a week where every single day was sunny and warm. Great weather for a vacation!

I'm doing this in conjunction with Anyes over at Far Away in the Sunshine. Go see her beautiful sunset.

3 comments:

Anyes said...

Sunsets by the water always look so serene don't they?

Brian Miller said...

wow the aqua wash on everything rings of nostalgia...and makes a beautiful pic...

Karen said...

Anyes: Certainly calm compared to the skies I generally post!

Brian: Thank you for coming over from Anyes' blog and the nice comment.