Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Windmill, Ennis, NC

I have no idea why this snapshot seems crooked. I think it is because the shed sits at the back of a slope and so it seems off-kilter.

The last of the five barn quilts that we could find out of the 13 that we started out to find. This is called Windmill and again it is one of the smaller of the barn quilts. I should have zoomed out and shown the vegetable and flower garden in front of it. This is how I would love to live, up in the mountains with a large garden area.

3 comments:

Anyes said...

A very colourful quilt and this little house looks so cozy all by itself. I'd love to live like that too, and I also think I'd miss the proximity of the ocean...
Yes I know I'm kind of hard to please ;-)

Karen said...

Anyes: And yet if given a choice as to where to live (and the means to live there), I would live in the New Mexico mountains. I love the desert and the mountains together.

frayedattheedge said...

I know that block as 'card trick'!