Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daylily Murderer

Last year I planted more than 70 daylily fans in my small garden. Some bloomed last summer and some decided that they would just wait until this year before they bloomed.

For some reason I have a large circular area that doesn't have any green shoots poking up through the leaf litter.

I wonder if he has anything to do with the missing daylilies.




I wonder what that is in his tiny little paws. Daylily fans, perhaps?

I went out and bought 20 more daylily fans from Home Depot that I will plant in the bare areas and when it finally looks like the weather will stay warmish, head out for some of the daylily nurseries nearby and buy something that isn't a Stella del Oro.

4 comments:

rachel said...

Don't think I could begrudge him a day lily or three..... gorgeous little chap!

frayedattheedge said...

So cute, but so naughty!!

Scrappy Grams said...

He does what he's meant to do, but we don't have to like it!

Anyes said...

How can one be so cute and so naughty?