Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunset Sunday


I went out to an area by our airport to take pictures of Saturday's sunset for today's post. The clouds had already started to roll in earlier this afternoon so I knew the sunset wouldn't be much as the sun would be obscured by the clouds.

Imagine my surprise when I downloaded my sunset pictures and saw the little plane at the top of the snapshot. I never saw it or heard it fly by.


You can find Sunset Sundays over at Finding Another View. I'm doing this with Anyes at Far away in the Sunshine as an ongoing project.

4 comments:

Anyes said...

Oh, Karen isn't it amazing what one finds sometimes, after downloading a photograph?
Enjoy your first Spring Sunday :-)

frayedattheedge said...

I spotted the little plane! Lovely colours!

Scrappy Grams said...

As can happen with sky views, I think the clouds appear to be islands in an reflective sea. I missed seeing the plane till I read your input. lovely...

Karen said...

Anyes: It certainly was a nice little surprise!

Anne: I was too busy looking for a good snapshot that I never saw it through the lensfinder.

SG: You're so right; they do look like islands in a red sea.