Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fun Photo Editing Program

Recently the weekends - my prime time to go out and take snapshots - have gotten away from me. Things to do before my trip back to Ohio the middle of October and house cleaning before the contractors come to fix the water damage to the living room wall from the roof leak upstairs (Jane over at Small but Charming, I feel your pain . . .).

But I read about a fun program that can be installed on PC's that allow you to fool with all sorts of cool filters like the ones that come with Instagram for your iPhone. It's called Camera Bag 2 and it's really, really inexpensive.

I've been having fun with it in between fits of clothes drawer purging, glass polishing, dusting and CD burning to my iTunes library before they get thrown in the garbage.

Here's an example using a snapshot I took at the meadow down the street from me:


Update: Here's a link to the original photo from last year so you can see the difference:

6 comments:

dinahmow said...

Um...I'm not sure what you expect me to see! I see "real"skies like this so often!

Rose L said...

It is always fun to play with photo programs! Enjoy it!

Toffeeapple said...

I can't see what you've done either, Karen...it's a good shot even so.

frayedattheedge said...

Hi Karen, catching up after our holiday! It takes too much time just sorting out my photos, without playing with them as well!! Anne x

ZielonaMila said...

Beautiful photograph, such views always enrapture me. I am greeting

Cathy at PotterJotter said...

Hi - that's a great photo you've ended up with there, really dramatic. Happy playing with your new program! xCathy