A look down the utility lane for the power company towards the sunset, which may be the last one I see for a while. A snowstorm is forecasted for Tuesday . . . again.
You can find Sunset Sundays over at Finding Another View. I'm doing this with Anyes at Far away in the Sunshine as an ongoing project.
6 comments:
Very good;nice golden haze.Is this still with the "toy" or are you back on the big lens?
Incidentally, I snapped a couple of better-than-usual shots of the moon the other night.
This is a very atmospheric picture! It looks very cold!
Dan
-x-
I love the sky colours and the clouds designs. Awesome snapshot, Karen. bundle up for Tuesday ;-)
Gorgeous. Strange clouds. Beautiful light.
Beautiful sunset light, especially as it reflects in the water on the ground. That sky looks very cold!
Di: Yep. I shot this with the FP8 which I always carry in my purse. I didn't even bother to get out of the car; just pulled over to the side of the road and took the photo.
Dan: So cold I didn't even get out of the warm car!
Anyes: Thank you. It looks like more cold rain than snow at the moment. Still yucky.
Carolina: Very strange clouds. I need to look up the name for them.
DW: Those are melted puddles down a dirt lane that was cut for the power lines. Very, very cold.
Post a Comment