Judy; I love them, too, especially the call they make in the mornings. Serious birders hate them, though. They think they are dumb and too common like pigeons.
Anyes: A nice contrast to the vultures, I think.
Anne: Oh, I like your pigeon very much. I don't get any pigeons here in the small garden. They want to hang out downtown - mostly in the parks and parking garages.
4 comments:
I think they are so pretty. We had a pair who roosted on our deck at our old house. I miss that.
Such a pretty bird, I love the soft hue of the feathers. Thank you Karen
Much prettier than my pigeon!!
Judy; I love them, too, especially the call they make in the mornings. Serious birders hate them, though. They think they are dumb and too common like pigeons.
Anyes: A nice contrast to the vultures, I think.
Anne: Oh, I like your pigeon very much. I don't get any pigeons here in the small garden. They want to hang out downtown - mostly in the parks and parking garages.
Post a Comment