Thanks for the lovely sunset. After many gray days here, it was a welcome sight. * However, there is an Eastern Bluebird and a Red Bellied Woodpecker at my feeding station right now.
Susie: It was a welcome sight especially after all these gray days. Looks like you guys will get more bad weather again. Think the birds know beforehand?
SG: Thank you and welcome to my blog! Along with my cousin, Susie, I get bluebirds and downy and red-bellied woodpeckers at my feeders, too.
Anne: Yes, but your tree for Shadow Sunday was absolutely the bomb!
5 comments:
Thanks for the lovely sunset. After many gray days here, it was a welcome sight.
* However, there is an Eastern Bluebird and a Red Bellied Woodpecker at my feeding station right now.
Gray days, too many of them. Lovely sunset.
Susie, lucky you seeing a Bluebird. I've never had that luck.
Fabulous - and I love the silhouette of the tree!
Such lovely colours and textures, Thank you Karen, hoping your Sunday is full of joy :-)
Susie: It was a welcome sight especially after all these gray days. Looks like you guys will get more bad weather again. Think the birds know beforehand?
SG: Thank you and welcome to my blog! Along with my cousin, Susie, I get bluebirds and downy and red-bellied woodpeckers at my feeders, too.
Anne: Yes, but your tree for Shadow Sunday was absolutely the bomb!
Anyes: Like minds on the sunset/sunrise, I think.
Post a Comment