Well, you rummage through your very old snapshots and post something just so that you can have a post for Friday. Actually, this was triggered by a post by Dan over Frogs, Dogs and Ferns about Margaurite Henry and Misty of Chincoteague.
So, for Dan and in memory of her sister, Shona, a picture of the beach at Assateague Island where the wild ponies live.
| October 2009 |
8 comments:
Hi Karen
This is a beautiful picture, and I'm really touched by your thoughtfulness.
Thank you.
Dan
-x-
Your could tell such a story with this photograph. Stunning!
A fabulous photo - a lonely figure on the beach, a stunning sky .... and a higgledy-piggledy fence!!
wow !! what a sky
gorgeous
This definitely looks too good to be a snapshot.
I really like the sky and the fact that it meets the horizon quite low down in the picture
Dan: You're most welcome. Maybe someday you can come and see Chincoteague and Assateague in person.
Anyes: It just all fell into place for me that morning.
Anne: And what I thought would be a terrible rainy day turned out to be bright and sunny.
Susan: Thank you, too!
Arts: Just a snapshot with a Panasonic DMC-TZ1 point and shoot with just 5mp. I was really really lucky with that shot since I didn't really know what I was doing then.
Looks like a watercolour painting. Beautiful.
Carolina: Thank you, too. Just a very fortunate shot.
Post a Comment