My office Christmas party last night has left me fuzzy-brained and bereft of something to write about. So I'll just post this picture of my Incantation rose as rendered as a watercolor sketch by Corel's
Paint it! program that I just picked up for $10. Just as much fun as the Photoshop plug-ins.
 |
| Original Photo |
 |
| As a Watercolor Sketch |
7 comments:
I can see talent! Look at this beautiful watercolour flower you just did! Very neat :-)
Hi Karen
Sounds like it was a great office party! I love the watercolour effect!
Dan
-x-
Gorgeous rose, super photo .... and lovely 'painting'!!
Oh, whoa. beautiful. Oops , taps playing. it's 11:00pm gotta bo to bed.
xo jane
Anyes: Thank you, but I wish I could actually paint rather than using a computer program, but I'll use anything to be kind of creative.
Dan: Too much party and then back to work in the morning. Wish we could've done it on a Friday, but people were driving in from out of town.
Anne: Thank you and believe it or not, I still have some roses in bloom (not this particular rose, however) and we've already gone way below freeing.
Jane: Seriously? You can hear them play taps from your house? I remember when I lived on post trying to time it to be inside before reveille or taps played.
Um...I prefer the first pic.
Di: As does my mother. I think I'll stick to photography and the PS plug-ins.
Post a Comment