Beautiful-,ut you can keep it, I don't want it. it's too much for me.xo Jane
Back to the couch and my book for me, I can't even put the b in but!
Wow! How about sharing...I would not mind a bit of snow to be able to have a different kind of outdoors photographs ;-)
Jane: So how much snow did you guys finally get? And I did the same - stayed home in my PJ's and read.Anyes: I would be more than happy to pack it up and ship it to you. I am *not* a snow person.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Beautiful-,ut you can keep it, I don't want it. it's too much for me.
xo Jane
Back to the couch and my book for me, I can't even put the b in but!
Wow! How about sharing...I would not mind a bit of snow to be able to have a different kind of outdoors photographs ;-)
Jane: So how much snow did you guys finally get? And I did the same - stayed home in my PJ's and read.
Anyes: I would be more than happy to pack it up and ship it to you. I am *not* a snow person.
Post a Comment