She lives in southeastern Ohio with her husband, Bill, who is the editor of Bird Watchers' Digest and her two kids. She has the most wonderful blog and a couple of weeks ago posted about house finchs' affinity towards bluebirds which answered my question of why every time the bluebirds came to the feeder, they were followed by a posse of house finches.
And now you know if you see bluebirds at your feeder, you will see house finches too.
4 comments:
It's not fair - your birds are much more colourful than ours!!
Karen, All those birds visiting you! The word is out, you have the best food on the block ;-)
Truly awesome photographs, I'm in love...
fast food. picking up lunch at the fly by window.
Anne: But what about my blue tit?
Anyes: I bet you all have some terrific birds out there in Vancouver, too. Maybe on your blog sometime soon?
Margie: Welcome to my blog! Yep, sometimes I do feel like saying "Would you like fries with that?"
Post a Comment