With Friday and Saturday a washout as far as taking snapshots was concerned, I didn't have much hope for Sunday as we had to leave at mid-morning for the drive back to Greensboro. That didn't really leave a whole lot of time or options to take photos out on the beach.
The rain stopped late Saturday evening and I set my alarm clock to get up 15 minutes before the sun came up.
And these were the pictures I took last Sunday morning at 7 a.m.:
The weekend wasn't a total loss after all.
7 comments:
Wow! Almost worth a rainy weekend. Dorothy
Stunning.
Well worth the early rise ;-)
Awesome photographs :-)
Stunning! All those different blues, and such a big sky! Well worth all the weather that preceded them.
The sky is wonderful!
Wow! I'm glad you got up so early.
Dorothy: Almost, but not quite. I really wanted to walk down to the Intercoastal Waterway and see what birds I could find.
Carolina: Yep, well worth to get up very early (for me, anyway) on a Sunday morning.
Anyes: Thank you!
Rachel: I think that storm made the difference in getting all those clouds in the morning.
Anne: It was magnificent even though when I first went down on the beach it was extremely overcast and I thought I wouldn't get any pictures at all.
SG: I am, too, although I was greatly tempted to stay in bed.
Post a Comment