Really like this photo.Hope you feel better soon (have you noticed I left you an award over at my place? I'm not sure if you did. Or do you live in an award free zone?)
A very atmospheric photo. I like the splash of turquoise amongst the greys, blacks and browns.I hope you can spend some time in a much more comfortable bed and soon recover from your cold.Best wishes, DW
Ouch! Get thee behind me, d__n cold! I love the turquoise!
Beautiful picture. Want the barn and the beds. Do not want your cold!Feel better soon. Wish i could send some soup your way.xo Jane
What a lovely photograph...It seems these days every one is catching the same vibe. Rest, get well, and see you soon.
Get well soon! I love the photo - anything with old rusty bits and bobs is good for me!
Carolina: Not an award-free zone here, just trying to figure out how to get it onto the blog.DW: I would have loved to have stayed in bed, but end of the month is crazy time at work.SG: At least just a very bad cold and not the flu!Jane: I wish you could've sent soup,too, or at least come and teach the cats how to feed themselves and clean their own litter box.Anyes: Thank you for the best wishes. Better today!Anne: Well, you certainly would've loved all the stuff piled around and in this barn.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Really like this photo.
Hope you feel better soon (have you noticed I left you an award over at my place? I'm not sure if you did. Or do you live in an award free zone?)
A very atmospheric photo. I like the splash of turquoise amongst the greys, blacks and browns.
I hope you can spend some time in a much more comfortable bed and soon recover from your cold.
Best wishes, DW
Ouch! Get thee behind me, d__n cold! I love the turquoise!
Beautiful picture. Want the barn and the beds. Do not want your cold!
Feel better soon. Wish i could send some soup your way.
xo Jane
What a lovely photograph...
It seems these days every one is catching the same vibe. Rest, get well, and see you soon.
Get well soon! I love the photo - anything with old rusty bits and bobs is good for me!
Carolina: Not an award-free zone here, just trying to figure out how to get it onto the blog.
DW: I would have loved to have stayed in bed, but end of the month is crazy time at work.
SG: At least just a very bad cold and not the flu!
Jane: I wish you could've sent soup,too, or at least come and teach the cats how to feed themselves and clean their own litter box.
Anyes: Thank you for the best wishes. Better today!
Anne: Well, you certainly would've loved all the stuff piled around and in this barn.
Post a Comment