| Down the road at my favorite meadow. |
And that means I am very, very dependent on having a good cell connection in order to upload my snapshots and write my blog posts. Thunderstorms put a kibosh on the connection being anything more than hit or miss.
Right now we are between storms - one is heading towards the coast and the next one is coming over the mountains heading our way. So a quick trip in the car to take this snapshot and a quick post to tell you why my posts have been mostly missing in action.
6 comments:
Beautiful scene. Great shot of the storm clouds.
Worth the wait.
What an amazing sky!
Dan
-x-
Catching up with all my favourites after the holiday! You have been posting some fabulous photos - hope the storms go so that you can post more!!
I love storms AND pictures of storms. Another great shot!!
Ron: Thank you. We've had some really interesting storms come through the Piedmont this spring.
Roch: Glad to have another Greensboro blogger stop by and thank you for your kind comment.
Dan: And I am so fortunate to have that meadow just five minutes down the road from me.
Anne: Glad to see you back from Majorca (I'm somewhat jealous).
Stacy: And I always enjoy your streetscape shots.
Post a Comment