Oooh, we likes it, Precious!Think I've already asked how big/heavy this camera is? I'll google!
Wow! Just browsed through the CNET Love the improved JPEGs and sharp macro.Might have to "feed the pig" first!
Olá Karen!Que lindo pássaro!Cores incríveis!Saúdações do Brasil
Hi Karen, I'm just catching up with my favourite blogs after my busy week! If only you could be here in the summer, when dozens of horses ride through the Border towns. I love your finch - he is even brighter coloured than ours.
Di: Shall we see a new camera when you get back from the UK?Clik: Obrigado pelo comentário muito agradávelAnne: But you have the blue tit. I'll be glad to trade.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oooh, we likes it, Precious!
Think I've already asked how big/heavy this camera is? I'll google!
Wow! Just browsed through the CNET Love the improved JPEGs and sharp macro.
Might have to "feed the pig" first!
Olá Karen!
Que lindo pássaro!
Cores incríveis!
Saúdações do Brasil
Hi Karen, I'm just catching up with my favourite blogs after my busy week! If only you could be here in the summer, when dozens of horses ride through the Border towns. I love your finch - he is even brighter coloured than ours.
Di: Shall we see a new camera when you get back from the UK?
Clik: Obrigado pelo comentário muito agradável
Anne: But you have the blue tit. I'll be glad to trade.
Post a Comment