Looking at the Dragoon Mountains more than twenty miles away from the Kartchner Caverns parking lot outside of Benson, Arizona. My most favorite mountain range in the US.
I took this with my very first Panasonic camera, the TZ1, a five megapixel camera. I didn't want to drag the super-zoom with me cross the continent.
I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things after my most wonderful trip to Arizona. I have tons of pictures and stories to tell, but - I just find myself blocked. Perhaps if I post this one picture that will get it started. I have a trip to take you on from Sedona to Kartchner Caverns to Bisbee to Tubac to Tucson and back to Scottsdale.
Sedona's red rocks tomorrow.
5 comments:
I love the Dragoons as well, might be my favorite mountain range.
Welcome back, Karen! Looking forward to seeing your trip pictures.
Welcome back!! I'm looking forward t seeing more photos - this one is stunning!
An amazing photograph! I`m looking forward to more.
Aaron: Thank you. I've always loved the Dragoons best of all the mountains there around Sierra Vista where I used to live.
Val: I'm glad to be back. I thought for a while I would be permanently blocked and never post again.
Anne: I have a lot of your posts I need to go read, too. Along with the writer's block the modem went on the fritz again.
DW: The little old camera still has a lot of good pictures left in it.
Post a Comment