(Sorry, my Internet provider wouldn't let me connect Wednesday night to post for Thursday).
At Todd, we left the New River Scenic Byway and took a narrow, bumpy road that paralleled the South Fork of the New River. It was only a car wide and made passing oncoming traffic interesting. Someone had to stop and allow the other to pass which sometimes created a pas de deux dance with our little Honda and bigger SUV's and trucks. I later found out that the road was once the railbed of the Virginia Creeper train.
When we came to the end of the road, there was a short debate as to which direction to go. I decided to not use the GPS and just go right and there it was just around the next curve - the Star of Bethlehem.
3 comments:
This is a fabulous one! And the blue sky ...... how I long for blue sky!
You were meant to find it ;-)
Anne: Having sun here is a plus, but the extreme heat not so much. There must be a happy medium some place.
Anyes: Yes, I think it was meant to be.
Post a Comment