Di: It is gorgeous in spring when there are tiny purple flowers everywhere, even running up the trunk. I did get it for the dark purple leaves primarily. Looks terrific in the spring and summer. In the fall, obviously, not so much.
I decided to change the header out every season since I can just wander down to the marina (five minutes down the street) to take pictures.
2 comments:
I think the leaves are lovely. And the Pansy is stunning in spring.
(Like the current header, too.)
Di: It is gorgeous in spring when there are tiny purple flowers everywhere, even running up the trunk. I did get it for the dark purple leaves primarily. Looks terrific in the spring and summer. In the fall, obviously, not so much.
I decided to change the header out every season since I can just wander down to the marina (five minutes down the street) to take pictures.
Post a Comment