Geiger and Sporran: Yes, it seems that all the best blogs have black cats. I can think of two off the top of my head - More Idle Thoughts and The Libe ob Don Estorbo de la Bodega Dominicana who also makes guest appearances on 66 Square Feet. And Rachel at Slow Lane Life has a black and white cat if that sort of counts.
4 comments:
They know how to enjoy the sun in SUNday ;-)
Carolina, here's how dumb I am today. I just realized that you made a cute pun about the cats. Brain freeze here in 86 degree weather.
Dinah said we should see this. And guess what? You guys look like us!
Geiger and Sporran: Yes, it seems that all the best blogs have black cats. I can think of two off the top of my head - More Idle Thoughts and The Libe ob Don Estorbo de la Bodega Dominicana who also makes guest appearances on 66 Square Feet. And Rachel at Slow Lane Life has a black and white cat if that sort of counts.
Post a Comment