This is fabulous - far more dramatic than our sunsets!
A big storm was coming in off the Atlantic so I caught all the clouds backlit by the obscured sun just at the right time (that, and I took many, many pictures that got chucked out). The next day was a not quite a Nor'Easter, but pretty dramatic.
I'm speechless.
I'm definitely jealous of your sunset photos. This one is almost unreal. Beautiful!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is fabulous - far more dramatic than our sunsets!
A big storm was coming in off the Atlantic so I caught all the clouds backlit by the obscured sun just at the right time (that, and I took many, many pictures that got chucked out). The next day was a not quite a Nor'Easter, but pretty dramatic.
I'm speechless.
I'm definitely jealous of your sunset photos. This one is almost unreal. Beautiful!
Post a Comment