Thursday, December 30, 2010

First Presbyterian Church Bell Tower in the Snow

I'm always a little surprised to find that I have readers on my blog outside of the 12 of you who have decided to follow me, although it is an extremely pleasant surprise when someone shows up out of the blue and comments on a post.

One of those out-of-the-blue commentators is Dan Degraaf who lives down in Salisbury, about 50 miles south of Greensboro. He left a very nice comment about the background of the First Presbyterian Church Bell Tower back in October and has offered before pictures of the Salisbury train depot (which has been wonderfully restored) when I get an opportunity (and the weather cooperates) to go back and take more snapshots of his hometown.

Dan sent me this terrific picture of the bell tower in Sunday's snow that I want to share with you all:


Thank you, Dan!

2 comments:

rachel said...

Very pretty too!

Karen said...

I appreciate Dan going downtown to take the picture. I wouldn't even stick my nose out the door, much less get in my car and drive anywhere.