Friday, September 10, 2010

Greensboro, NC. September 2010

The intersection of  Lake Jeanette Rd and Bluff Run Drive


Here’s a reason to keep your camera with you.

I was on my way to the grocery store when I caught this view of the sky. I stopped at a fire station at the top of a hill to take this picture. When I came back home, I checked Weather.com and, yes, this is the leading edge of Tropical Storm Hermine which should reach us late Saturday.

I certainly have a thing for clouds, storms and sunset. See here, here and here.

2 comments:

frayedattheedge said...

What a fabulous dramatic sky! I always have my small camera with me .... I only take the big one for specific occasions, because of the weight!

Anonymous said...

Karen,
Your photos are stunning! What an eye you have for finding and framing the beauty of N.C.

Take care,
susie